Artesanio is a project created by Blackslot and Jose L. Moreno
Pretende ser una red social para el mundo de la artesanía, tanto para gente que se dedica a la artesanía tradicional (cerámica, forja, madera, etc.) como para diseñadores independientes que crean a mano complementos, ropa, joyas...
Intended to be a network for the world of crafts, both for people who are dedicated to traditional crafts (ceramics, metalwork, wood, etc.) and for independent designers who create handmade complements, clothing, jewelry ..
Además de poder hacer amigos, comentar los productos y enviar mensajes privados, los usuarios podrán crear su propia tienda online donde poder subir sus productos y vender directamente por Internet.
In addition to making friends, discuss products and send private messages, users can create their own online store where they can upload and sell their products directly online.
Pero queremos saber mas sobre su percursor:
But we want to know more about their percursor:
- "It's funny how I got here. I think there are many factors that will determine to undertake anything, one does not get up early one morning and say: today I make a social network for crafters!
-"Pues no soy artesano, ni tengo en casa a ningún artesano, ni hay en mi familia personas emprendedoras. Sí soy el típico manitas que se atreve con cualquier cosa para arreglarla. Me considero una persona tranquila pero tengo muchísimas inquietudes, si me da por algo (p.ej. la fotografía o el aeromodelismo), procuro leer sobre el tema e informarme todo lo que puedo. Una vez que tengo dominado el asunto lo mismo me canso y lo dejo porque sí que me cuesta especializarme mucho en algo. Prefiero saber un poco de todo y no todo sobre algo, aunque no sé lo que es mejor..."
- "Well, I'm not a craftsman, nor do I have any craftsman at home or in my family are entrepreneurs. Although, I'm the typical handyman who dares to fix anything. I am a quiet person but I have many artistic concerns, if I get about something (eg. picture-taking or model airplanes), I try reading about it and get to know as much as I can. Once I have mastered the subject I can easily get tired and leave it, because it does cost me a lot to specialize in something. I prefer to know a little of everything rather than everything about something, however I don´t really know what is best ... "
- "When I finished high school had no special vocation and started Civil Engineering in Granada, which is my hometown. Surely I would be doing Industrial if that had been an option in Granada, but construction has finished liking me. As the career was going to take too long I decided to swap to Public Works and I hope to finish it this year. "
- "I started dedicating more hours to Internet because I created a blog on engineering and construction. One day I wanted to make a custom t-shirts and looking for someone on the net that could make the designs I found Paula from Misspink. From her blog I began to discover the community of people so large that there are with blogs on blogspot and making things by hand. And it was interesting that while in my blog was very hard to find a comment, the posts of these blogs had 50 comments on something like a brooch, an illustration or a ring ... and my Caterpillar bulldozer, no-one is going to make a comment on it? :( ,lol "
- "I thought that all this information that is dispersed across the network could be organized in a portal, and with the rise of social networks and the fact tha it is also necessary to provide Internet sales channels for artisans, what better to do than something like Artesanio .
- "The name came because we wanted an easy word to remember. After a few names I said half jokingly to one of the partners of Blackslot, which is programming Artesanio, that if it would fit the word Artesamio (because there is an Internet project called Mumumio). He changed the “m” by an “n”, made sure that the domain was free and Artesanio was definitive. "
- "With Artesanio I´m doing what I love, I hope to help many people to sell their products and communicate across the Internet, and also if the project works and is profitable, much better."
- "On my favorite Artesanios, draws much attention to me to see how people like Aniceto Jimenez, from Pita Barcelona, is capable of making watches completely by hand besides being entirely self-taught. There are many craftsmen like this, having the ability to create works that anyone could not do no matter how much they study or practice. "
Y a vosotr@s, ¿que os parece Artesanio?
And you? What do you think of Artesanio?